Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Keep going DoQ! Love being proven correct when all I do is read their energy.
Wilcock next!

yes🤣😂 Jordan is a shill

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Now you went and done it Doq, you made Nana laugh out loud and I woke up my Mom, thats just funny.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Nice find!
One of the bits of info I have said on here has drawn a lot of backlash...Jordan has made a few movies with David Wilcock. Many people really like Wilcock and are not willing to think that he may have been a part of Epstein Island. There have been a few posts that are removed stating that Wilcock went there. Guilt by association due to the fact that these clowns do not circulate in the same social circles as common folk.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

eeewwwwwwww 😝

For Sure!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

thats fair

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🤣😂😆😁👊

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

100%

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

why are you doing this? its not really like you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

banana hammock on the beach?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

more like a thong guy to me.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Outward signs of confusion (the fingerprint of the enemy, whose mission is to destroy man). Often started from abuse/trauma (the open door).
Hides/remains in darkness until brought into the light.
Expelled by exposure, repentance, rejection, through the name of Jesus.
"I give you power and authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
"My people perish for lack of knowledge."
Lack of knowledge.
We can't "see" spiritual things, but we can understand how they work, and recognize that we've been given an amazing gift to deal with them.
Jesus Christ came to set the captives free! No one has to remain in bondage.
Exposure (truth),
Repentance (permission cancelled),
Ejection (told to leave, in the name of Jesus Christ).
God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Sad when people like this remain in bondage through ignorance.
https://youtu.be/nPIOkdNL-QQ

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

You crack me up DoQ +!! 😆😆😆

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

Pink lace panties is my guess. Did you hear him act like a spoilt little bitch with Phil G?

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I like him... Are you leaving him behind? If he is a schill why wouldn't you say so and explain, THIS sounds personal

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I found him like 10 years ago when he was doing 3 - 5 minute video's on the tube, Then the white board.... I did believe he was a good kid on the right track of truth. Not sure what happened. Doq what are your thoughts?

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Same.
Started Wondering about him after he connected with the Gaia Crowd and Wilcox. That Documentary they did and he was different. He also had a Girl Friend, can't recall her name but she likes dolphins. They seemed tight and connected during the Eceti Ranch video days but soon after the Gaia crowd and then she disappeared. If I could recall her name, use to be connected on FB; byou could gleem no trace of her interests that she shared with this group. Heck she even had a podcast. No idea about any of it anymore.

When did Jordan start going by Jay?

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Confusing

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

sounds like a personal thing to me

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

as a facemask..? Just askin'

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Looks like he is wearing lipstick. Good grief.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

classified