I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

totally love this lol lol

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸΏ

how have you been? I've been so wrapped up in my own crud and forget to check on ya, hope all is well.

We are good by God's grace. Just found out my wife's Uncle got the jab and He now has heart issues. He has been in and out of the hospital. We tried warning our families, however they all think I'm nuts. He's in God's hands.

How are you doing? Would you like me to pray for any of your crud? I will pray God's blessings will overtake you.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

πŸ™

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

It’s so hard that we tried to warn our family and friend and they disn’t listen, and now must pay the consequences. My mom ended up with Stage 3 endometrial cancer a month after she got the shot and is now undergoing chemo…. she lied to me and told me she wasn’t going to take it. I got so mad at her, now I feel pity.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

πŸ™

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

WE ALL NEED TO PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

you are not nuts! my father died 40 days after pfizer jab. He got an infection that would not respond to antibiotics. i do not wish this on any one! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I will pray for you and the family. This $hit makes me a grown man weep and beg Abba Father to step in and fix this $hit... I'm so sorry for you and your family. Now My BP is climbing I'm so pissed off at these demons and devil worshipers....ARRRRRGH....

(1) Show this thread

oh no i am so sorry about your uncle in law, i pray he will be ok, I will pray for him. I know all about people thinking we are nuts where the vax is concerned. My only child (28 yrs old) took the jab and i pray she will be ok.
Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated.

πŸ™

(1) Show this thread