I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

totally love this lol lol

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸΏ

how have you been? I've been so wrapped up in my own crud and forget to check on ya, hope all is well.

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

We are good by God's grace. Just found out my wife's Uncle got the jab and He now has heart issues. He has been in and out of the hospital. We tried warning our families, however they all think I'm nuts. He's in God's hands.

How are you doing? Would you like me to pray for any of your crud? I will pray God's blessings will overtake you.

It’s so hard that we tried to warn our family and friend and they disn’t listen, and now must pay the consequences. My mom ended up with Stage 3 endometrial cancer a month after she got the shot and is now undergoing chemo…. she lied to me and told me she wasn’t going to take it. I got so mad at her, now I feel pity.

πŸ™

(4) Show this thread