Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

πŸ’‰πŸ’€πŸ’‰ Vaccine vans turning up schools to inject childrenβ—πŸ˜³β—

πŸš«πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰β˜£οΈ#PharmaFascistTerrorHealth βš οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’€

❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ DON'T TOUCH THE CHILDREN ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

🎩

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

At this point if your kids are still in ANY public school, YOU THE PARENT are the problem. No mortgage, credit cards, cell phone bills, utility bills, car payment, etc., will ever be more important than your children. And if you don't believe that, imagine life without your child. If the brainwashing doesn't get them, some not-so-well meaning nurse that thinks she knows what's best your child will. By then it will be too late. Keep in mind these people have nothing to lose. They KNOW they're going down and they're going to take as many as possible with them.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Made In America to her Publication

Thank you for posting that!

I've been hollering about the public school system for more than 20 years.

I was a single mom, on disability, & I still managed to homeschool my son.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I've been on both sides; parent and teacher. I never left parenting, BUT I did leave teaching. It became apparent about 2 years into teaching that something was seriously wrong. My 5th and 6th graders couldn't form a coherent sentence, nor could they read. It wasn't their fault, but as a teacher, you're expected to teach them at grade level with grade level materials. That was impossible because I had to go all the way back to 1st and 2nd grade material. By the end of the year, at best, we were learning 3rd grade material and moving into 4th grade. I requested to maintain the same students the following year and moved into a 6th grade teaching position. The saddest thing I ever did was promote these kids to 7th grade. I had no choice, it was policy "No child left behind." It was like sending a baby into the street and telling it take care of itself. I resigned in March. I just can't watch it anymore. It's a system designed to fail and it's all about the $$$$$$.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Made In America to her Publication

Watched both my grandparents quit teaching back in the early 70s, for the SAME reasons you express.

Here's the PERFECT meme for that nasty No Child Left Behind...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

TRUTH

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

All you have to do is look at Congress.

Filled with trannies & folks with some SERIOUS mental illnesses, yet they get "re-elected" term after term...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Their graves in Gitmo will be unmarked

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Oh, Paul, I DO so hope there will be markers!

Because when all this shitshow is over with, hubs & I will be retired & we want to TRAVEL.

We love tropical places & have always wanted to visit Cuba...

And hubs has a HUGE desire to piss on a few certain select graves...

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

OMG ... I LOVE your travel 'plans' - sounds like a great idea! LOL Safe travels. πŸ’₯ πŸ‘Š 🀣

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

REALLY?

If you could go on a cruise leaving from Mobile on a private boat, would you buy tickets for the PATRIOTS PISS ON POLITICIANS tour?

I do believe we could organize something for small groups of perhaps 10 - 20 people...

Of course, music & live entertainment for the journey...

Champagne & some noshes...

Sound good?

On our first trip, I'd like to stop off & get some good dulce de leche before we return. That, and a good comal.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

We'll celebrate after the VICTORY !!! πŸ’₯πŸ‘Š

Actually, Dennis, I've had a rethink on this.

We need to start celebrating NOW - and VISIBLY!!!

Why?

Because we know we've already won.

Because it will drive the Libtards fucking NUTS!!!

Because it is so much fun watching Liberal Meltdowns.

And Because it's the perfect time to start collecting more of those Liberal Tears!

I'm running a bit low, now. Having to economize & use them for only special purposes.

You are so right, BumbleBee !! Cheers! πŸ™Œ πŸ’₯ πŸ‘Š

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

Awww... I'm just an old evil mastermind...

but I'm on the right side - God's side!

When I'm tired of partying, I think I might go to DC & hang out around the Capitol building... waiting for the CovID10ts to leave...

Stay in touch, cuz! You making me smile!

(1) Show this thread