Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

😡ONE THOUSAND %...sickens me to my core....🤬🤮
#SaveOurChildren 😪#Q#wwg1wga

#WWG1WGA, Trumpie, Patriot, Martial Arts, Chess Player, Truth Seeker, Metaphysical Practitioner, Child of God. 🇺🇸 👊🙏♟☯😎💥🆓

I agree 100%

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

200%

I Am that I Am 💜a son of Creator in female form 💜 Mystic Warrior 💜 Quantum Patriot 💜Donald J Trump is my HEro ⭐️WWG1WGA⭐️

and the man who did this to me??? will there be justice for me too?? i wonder ...

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Sick evil f*ckers. Jesus told us what needs to happen to these monsters.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

#WWG1WGA, Trumpie, Patriot, Martial Arts, Chess Player, Truth Seeker, Metaphysical Practitioner, Child of God. 🇺🇸 👊🙏♟☯😎💥🆓

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yup!

(1) Show this thread

Conservative, Christian, law abiding American.

Sickos, demonic sickos!!!

I follow only the rule of love and I follow back. :)

It's called rape

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

no repeat offenders

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

And I have the delivery system!

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Better than castration.

(5) Show this thread