Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Bongino does not vet his info very well.

THAT FACT became readily apparent in the spectacular take-off & absolute FAILURE of Parler... He never vetted the people involved.

Predicting this turns out the same way.

I have lost respect for Bongino.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I cannot stand him. I hate the way he yells. I also do not respect him for allowing old parler to hand in 50 patriot names to the FBI for fake violent posts, with ME being one of them!! Free speech and first amendment rights per the FBI when they knocked on my door, so why the eff did they know on my door? So they could have an excuse to spy and see if they could shake my tree, but I live clean and do not break the law.

Bongino is deep state shill fake patriot controlled opposition.

And he let new parler use factchecker AI, so what does that tell you?

Bongino is helping the deep state go after innocent patriots.

Fook Bongo Bongo!! I agree with Lin Wood.

Some day I will look him in the face and tell him the way I feel about what he has done to patriots. God has a sense of humor about those things.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

CM, you win the prize of the day!

👊🙏😁😆😅😂🤣😍 ty!! love it!

You EARNED it, CM...

the old-fashioned way...

by THINKING!

Our brains are the most under-exercised muscle we posess, don't you think?

Oh, silly me! Yes, of course! You DO THINK or we would not be having this convo...

🙏👊😁🎯100 percent, ty for saying so. Appreciate it!!

I have been in your shoes since the 1970s.
Every time I'd tell folks, either no one would listen or I would be ridiculed by them.

It has become one of my missions in life to recognize those who are ACTIVE THINKERS, because no innovation or great genius will be forthcoming from those who only parrot what they hear.

SO MANY of those who claim to be "awake" are ID10ts.
SO MANY are falling for the media hype & bullshit distractions.
SO MANY cannot connect the dots & come to their own conclusions.

Imho, we who grew up without TV & cell phones have the advantage here, in that our minds do not easily convert to hivemind.

ACTIVE THINKERS must be recognized & appreciated.

😁👊🙏well said, ty for pointing out that thinking is not the same as being told what to think.

A Hard part for me was to understand is that some people who used to listen to me before covid do not even ask me or tell me things that I could easily help them with any more, after years and years of communication and friendship. It is part of the covid scam is to isolate people. I told a friend a year ago that if you do not want to see people because of covid fear, then why don't you call, text, or email other people any more? Why are you pushing all your friends away?

It is the spread of communism, 🎯 I am NOT having any of it.

Yes, sir.

Remember 20 years ago when we started seeing people interacting with their devices more than actual humans?

Remember how funny we thought it was that folks sitting in the same room would TEXT each other, rather than speak face-to-face?

I said then & I stand by it now... They were being trained to mentally isolate.

CONVERSATIONS without the benefit of nuanced FACIAL EXPRESSION is empty & hollow & very easily misconstrued.

Now, how would you correlate that with the mask-wearing today?

First of all, it's part of a satanic ritual... but nevermind.

What effect does it have on our youngsters? What about babies & toddlers learning to read human expression?

What kind of monster would put a mask on their little child? A brainwashed parent. Being brainwashed & devoid of common sense, they will also render up that child to be vaxxed to death & vaxx themselves as well, forever changing their DNA , slapping God's face.

We have reached the bifurcation of t

totally agree. I remember going to a family member's home to visit 2 years ago before covid, and the couple was texting each other behind my back while I was there. I did not realize it, but another family member figured it out and told me. I was very shocked about why they could not wait to talk until we were gone, or step into another room, or whatever, and that instead of visiting with us, they were isolating themselves in front of our faces. So why did you insist I drive 2 hours to visit in the first place, is what I thought. Now I know why they did it, at this later date, because of events that have subsequently unfolded, and they just wanted something from us, and we were not willing to give it to them (yes, money was part of it, but control was the biggest part).

So weird.

Communism is my answer. Social media has brainwashed people into communism. Don't talk, do not think, do not interfere with further brainwashing.

In other words, the devices are wonderful TOOLS of manipulation for the narcissists & narcissists in training.

I don't put up with that shit...

..which is probably why I have not spoken to my blood family in 25 years, LOL.

I have zero stress about being marginalized by my family because we got that over with 25 years ago!

My life has been the better for it.

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

And I got rid of iphone and apple, and some of the over priced electronic garbage. I do not buy movies any more or give electronics as gifts, etc. I am actively trying to take things a notch back. I read real books now instead of a kindle for example (I have 2 kindles, lol, and do not use them). I have about 5 iphones in my home, but got rid of apple 2 years ago as much as I could. And I do not answer my phone unless it is a family member on my contact list. If someone cannot leave a message, then they are a scam.

LOL!

People are always pissed that I don't respond immediately to a text or call...

Fact is, I don't carry that nasty thing on my body - ever.

It stays on the table with the laptop & router... and I have one of those really great little gizmos that you plug into the wall & it neutralizes all of the dirty electricity, using your house's wiring to form a faraday cage...

Of course, it's a bit irritating to have to go out on the back porch & stand on 1 leg to make a call, but being a goodly distance from any cell towers was a premium box to tick when we were looking for a property...

I figure, if they don't stop by IN PERSON to speak with me, then they can wait until I have time to attend the phone.

Foggy out right now, but when the sun burns it off, I'll be out raking leaves & burning them... That will probably be my main activity until January, LOL.

Happily, 2 of the main trees in front are already nekkid!

(1) Show this thread