Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

He is a DS tool! I was on Parler for a week and said F this! My gut is NEVER wrong!! My gut is also telling me Lin is a truth teller and honest and is playing a very important role in this whole thing! The rest, not so sure about...Especially Bongy!

And OMG, I cannot believe they released your name!!!! You need me I'm close by, just holler!🙌

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

👊🙏🎯😍 ty

I was so angry when it happened. Not scared, but effing furious, and I am still furious. No way to treat law abiding Americans And they refused to talk to me about it afterwards, because I have a lot of questions for the FBI, for sure. Starting with Hunter's laptop and russia, russia, russia.

Agree 100 percent on bongo bongo, and love Lin. Lin is revealing one after another of the truth with people this last 2 weeks. I think he gets the inside scoop because people tell him things we cannot find out.

TY so much for your support and understanding. I really appreciate it. If you knew me, you would realize how bogus the entire thing was, and it showed me what they are doing with their time. That is why I keep saying that they need to defund and reform the fbi.

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

That is so convenient for Wood to say he'll only discuss the gospel of Jesus Christ with Dan. Because he CAN'T meet Dan's challenge. I bet you don't even know what Dan's challenge to Wood is, do you?

Wood accused Dan of being CIA. Dan issued a challenge to Wood to "bring receipts" or "take me to court", etc. Because Wood CAN'T bring receipts (proof), he's going to play the convenient and oft-used "Jesus card". He CAN'T refute Dan so he's going to use the "Jesus card" because that's always his way of ducking responsibility. It's also his way of convincing people that he is a godly man. HE IS NOT GODLY.

Authentic people don't mind being questioned and challenged because they can answer those questions. Fake people ALWAYS hate being questioned and challenged because they CAN'T "bring receipts", thus they ATTACK.

Wood can try to hide behind "Jesus" all he wants. There will be a price to pay. God doesn't play.

You, and thousands of others, are being played.

Grammar is ke

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Yes, I heard the challenge. I have no comment on this.

To start, I do not like Bongino for personal reasons to do with old Parler regarding turning names over to the FBI with old Parler, and then using AI factcheckers with new Parler. I also do not like the way Bongino yells.

So let us agree to disagree. I am not going to try to talk you into loving Lin if you do not like him, but I am also not debating on Parler and the FBI because they came to my home in May and knocked my my door to ask me about on old Parler post that I allegedly made. I have been very open about this to warn patriots about Parler and the FBI.

Maybe if you had the FBI knocking on your door acting like the social media police for Biden you would understand my position about Bongino and the FBI.

I have many other reasons to not be a fan of Bongino, but it is moot to tell you because I am not trying to say you cannot like him. It is none of my business. I do not try to tell people what to do.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bongino does not vet his info very well.

THAT FACT became readily apparent in the spectacular take-off & absolute FAILURE of Parler... He never vetted the people involved.

Predicting this turns out the same way.

I have lost respect for Bongino.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I cannot stand him. I hate the way he yells. I also do not respect him for allowing old parler to hand in 50 patriot names to the FBI for fake violent posts, with ME being one of them!! Free speech and first amendment rights per the FBI when they knocked on my door, so why the eff did they know on my door? So they could have an excuse to spy and see if they could shake my tree, but I live clean and do not break the law.

Bongino is deep state shill fake patriot controlled opposition.

And he let new parler use factchecker AI, so what does that tell you?

Bongino is helping the deep state go after innocent patriots.

Fook Bongo Bongo!! I agree with Lin Wood.

Some day I will look him in the face and tell him the way I feel about what he has done to patriots. God has a sense of humor about those things.

(1) Show this thread

danny B protector of 2 evil presidents. he def saw some illegal shit

In response reaper myer to his Publication

bongo bongo is a pisoshito

I cannot stand him. I hate the way he yells. I also do not respect him for allowing old parler to hand in 50 patriot names to the FBI for fake violent posts, with ME being one of them!! Free speech and first amendment rights per the FBI when they knocked on my door, so why the eff did they know on my door? So they could have an excuse to spy and see if they could shake my tree, but I live clean and do not break the law.

Some day I will look him in the face and tell him the way I feel about what he has done to patriots. God has a sense of humor about those things.

(1) Show this thread

I Stand With Lin Wood!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

me too 100 percent

fook bongo bongo

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

something about Bongino always bothered me....i listened to his show yesterday....methinks he doth protest too much. the truth will always stand no matter how much you speak about it.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

His Parler trick told me all I needed to know.

He was warned about issues with parler being hosted on AWS before it was killed by AWS. When it came back it had some censorship.

The new parler is not effective for sharing info. I will not get into details, but I would say it it the worst non "BIGTech" platform to get out the message that is being suppressed.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

fook bongo bongo

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

What's with the 666?

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🤔🤔😳

(1) Show this thread