Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.

Trump is one of them.

These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.

God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.

He will NOT forsake us.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

R

Is that my old buddy from youboob who made the best vids every ? This you DDK ?

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming (Official Lyric Video)Stream and download here: https://JudasPriest.lnk.to/PlaylistsAYSubscribe to Judas Pries...

(1) Show this thread

get some!!

(1) Show this thread

sure is!!! how have you been? im on telegram now!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

banned from Telegram for some reason 😂 , but go get em ! God Bless brother ! Just KNOW I have never forgotten those awesome videos🐸

(1) Show this thread