Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

John,

Is there any chance you might help me share my latest video Update?

In my opinion, it's my best so far.

Brand New Q Drops! The Next 21 Days Will Be Historic! BIG BIG Happenings! Time To Wake Up The Masses!

https://rumble.com/vvxcsc-new-drops-the-next-21-days-will-be-historic-big-big-happenings-time-to-wake.html

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

you do a great job patriot . keep it up the truth will spread . far and wide and you will be there to give it to themb

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

i run a website (loveinactionnow.com) and can share it! (i too feel that post too - the next 21 days BIG BIG happenings.)

(2) Show this thread

I also hope it will be soon. My faith in God is strong and secure, but I see so many wavering. On the flip side, I do see many more who have been LED to God, and that is something to be thankful for. Have a wonderful New Year ahead, and thanks JohnQ for all your posts.

Please let it be soon!!!

Ooh Praying For this Everyday! Miss Our President Trump!!

prayers 🙏🏼

Twelvetwentyone=228
The Unrighteous Steward
Luk 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true G228 riches?
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Take it away.
Given back to My Fellow Americans