Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

He is a DS tool! I was on Parler for a week and said F this! My gut is NEVER wrong!! My gut is also telling me Lin is a truth teller and honest and is playing a very important role in this whole thing! The rest, not so sure about...Especially Bongy!

And OMG, I cannot believe they released your name!!!! You need me I'm close by, just holler!πŸ™Œ

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸŽ―πŸ˜ ty

I was so angry when it happened. Not scared, but effing furious, and I am still furious. No way to treat law abiding Americans And they refused to talk to me about it afterwards, because I have a lot of questions for the FBI, for sure. Starting with Hunter's laptop and russia, russia, russia.

Agree 100 percent on bongo bongo, and love Lin. Lin is revealing one after another of the truth with people this last 2 weeks. I think he gets the inside scoop because people tell him things we cannot find out.

TY so much for your support and understanding. I really appreciate it. If you knew me, you would realize how bogus the entire thing was, and it showed me what they are doing with their time. That is why I keep saying that they need to defund and reform the fbi.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

You fight that BS as much as you can, In fact, why not contact Lin about it, just to get the ball rolling on the False Accusations and harassment! I would!πŸ’ͺ
I STAND WITH LIN TOO!!

Lin Wood 12.1.21
I chuckle a bit when people get so upset with me for simply asking questions!!!

It is almost like they know the answer and it is one they don’t like or just don’t want to face so they get upset by the question itself!!!

A witness getting upset by a question itself would usually lose credibility with a jury.
Just sayin.’

BQQM - that tells me all I need to know about Lin!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I did email Lin Wood. I emailed Trump. I emailed my governor. Plus a few others. No one emailed me back, but I said I just wanted them to know what happened to me. I did not expect them to talk to me about it.

Yes, agree with you about lin and now I wish I could have gotten some good questions in with fblie, but I tried to talk to the supervisor and sent emails and called 3 times to discuss it, but he/she refused to call me back and the fbi agent that gave me his card (upon my request) would not give me a supervisor name. So I called 3 times to request a call back, and no one called back. I was like a dog with a bone, but they refused to communicate about it.

Keep trying.. Don't give up! I will fight along side you all the way!πŸ™Œ

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ•ΆοΈπŸŽ―β€οΈ
holding the line

ty you friend, appreciate it!!

Holding that big beautiful red white and blue line CMπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
God bless this World!πŸ™

(1) Show this thread