Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

That is so convenient for Wood to say he'll only discuss the gospel of Jesus Christ with Dan. Because he CAN'T meet Dan's challenge. I bet you don't even know what Dan's challenge to Wood is, do you?

Wood accused Dan of being CIA. Dan issued a challenge to Wood to "bring receipts" or "take me to court", etc. Because Wood CAN'T bring receipts (proof), he's going to play the convenient and oft-used "Jesus card". He CAN'T refute Dan so he's going to use the "Jesus card" because that's always his way of ducking responsibility. It's also his way of convincing people that he is a godly man. HE IS NOT GODLY.

Authentic people don't mind being questioned and challenged because they can answer those questions. Fake people ALWAYS hate being questioned and challenged because they CAN'T "bring receipts", thus they ATTACK.

Wood can try to hide behind "Jesus" all he wants. There will be a price to pay. God doesn't play.

You, and thousands of others, are being played.

Grammar is ke

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Yes, I heard the challenge. I have no comment on this.

To start, I do not like Bongino for personal reasons to do with old Parler regarding turning names over to the FBI with old Parler, and then using AI factcheckers with new Parler. I also do not like the way Bongino yells.

So let us agree to disagree. I am not going to try to talk you into loving Lin if you do not like him, but I am also not debating on Parler and the FBI because they came to my home in May and knocked my my door to ask me about on old Parler post that I allegedly made. I have been very open about this to warn patriots about Parler and the FBI.

Maybe if you had the FBI knocking on your door acting like the social media police for Biden you would understand my position about Bongino and the FBI.

I have many other reasons to not be a fan of Bongino, but it is moot to tell you because I am not trying to say you cannot like him. It is none of my business. I do not try to tell people what to do.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Just know that Bongino had nothing to do with the creation of Parler. Parler was created by two guys to create a platform for free speech, to counter the censorship of FB and Twitter.

Dan made an investment in Parler in good faith. From what I've read, Parler handed over accounts that indicated VIOLENCE to the FBI. Did Parler make a mistake? I don't know. Did they do the right thing to hand over these accounts? Perhaps.

I never joined Parler or Gab. I had wego.social and that was enough for me. Then Anonup.com came along and I joined (same creator and admin for both).

Dan has never been FBI. He was NYPD and then Secret Service.

Dan re Lin: "He hides behind his “faith” while spewing easily verifiable lies to followers, in an evil attempt to destroy others. (I AGREE.) I DARE him to put down in writing his accusations. He won’t..." (NO, HE WON'T, BECAUSE THEY ARE LIES AND DAN COULD SUE FOR LIBEL.)

You have a right to like or dislike someone. Just don't be fooled.

Parler changed when Bongino got involved.

Please do not accuse me of posting something regarding "VIOLENCE" on old Parler. That is pretty rude, to be honest with you, as I am not that kind of person. I follow the law and expect others to do so, but when they do not, and do not pay any consequences at all, it is a sad day in America to have a 2 tier system. I certainly do not have to threaten anyone to make my point. I prefer a discussion and logic over bullying. I also do not care of someone has a different opinion.

My alleged post (which they refused to give me a copy of) was actually a plea to arrest and prosecute criminals, under the full extent of the law, even if it included the death penalty. Because the discussion at hand was about the 2 tier justice system and Gitmo.

No different than what we all talk about here, although I always make sure to add under the rule of law so that it cannot be misconstrued on purpose by a malicious troll.

I didn't accuse you. I merely posted what the reason was that Parler handed over accounts. Perhaps, because of algorithms, your post was included.

There is a certain luxury afforded me by being a relative "nobody" in the sphere of social media. I don't draw a whole lot of attention (except that I was disappeared by FB and suspended for a year from Twitter - obviously my tiny accounts drew their ire) and I can watch from the weeds, so to speak. I just joined Parler. So far, it's definitely free speech because I'm seeing equal time given to both Conservatives and Libtards.

Because none of my accounts draw a huge following, I can only effectively impact a small number of people. That's okay. I'm not striving to be a big somebody. I only want to share the truth. I learn a lot, too, because I read more than post.

As long as you know who YOU are, you shouldn't apologize to anyone for it, nor fear what they might say about you. That's how I roll. I know who I am.

I saw Parler blocking people's memes the last time I was on it after the big crash was over. They were posting stuff on being blocked or having memes deleted, to warn people.

I had over 30,000 followers on Parler. That is why I got crap, because I posted truth and someone did not like it.

So be careful what you post there.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it