Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

It is death from the medications being used to fake the treatment of CV19. Only Trust Americas Frontline Doctors for the correct medications and cost is $96 USD for the Teleconference.

My daughter is a nurse. There is a man in ICU in her hospital who is presumably dying of Covid. His most life threatening symptoms are numerous blood clots and organ failure. These symptoms are synonymous with vax side effects but neither he nor anyone in his family have been vaxxed. My daughter came to me for an explanation but I don't have one.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. My daughter wants to take the red pill but not yet.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

He needs Ivermectin very soon. What is happening is the effects of the Spike Protein where platelets are attacking these spikes causing blood clots. If he is already experincing organ failure it may be to late.
Remdesavir can cause these symptoms too. It is the treatment of choice of the Cabal.

Only people mentioned by @sv_patriot in this post can reply

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Your very welcome.