Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I just can't find any real sauce on this matter. Be careful not to spew their disinformation out there to make us all look bad.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

This information has been out for a long time, people can not keep it on their computers, it's against the law.

(1) Show this thread

It’s all misinformation that has gathered a lot of social media attention after an internet user photoshopped the original court document’s title to make it look surprisingly real.

If you type in the case number stated at the top of the document “Case 1:20-cv-07102-UA” on Google, you will find that it is actually a document for a case called “Latham et al v. The 1953 Trust et al“.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Don't forget the movie Castaway. Wilson the soccer ball. They like to rub our noses in it.

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

I thought it was weird he died at 41. Now it all makes sense! OMG!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Very interesting.

I didn't know he was the designer of that shirt Ellen Degenerate was wearing.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

terrible person to design that face!

suicide or arkancide? def not gitmo because he needed to testify

fortunately, his bloody face design says it all and it can be used as evidence

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I'm goin' with#Arkancide on this one.

(1) Show this thread