I think they are moving at lightning speed on the agenda 21. I’m amazed at the amount of out of state Investor’s buying up houses for cash and paying over list price. I did research on the LLC’s and one is a China company. They are causing this market to be very difficult for buyers to buy a home. One of the realtors working with these Investor’s has made over $3mil in commissions since April and she does nothing but writes offers. She actually lives in Arizona. These Investor’s pay her an additional $5k above her 3 or 4% she gets from the seller. That’s not a typical investor who is looking to make a profit. Something is not right.

Californian and NYers are flocking to our area... our house bought for 345, 6 years ago is now worth 825.

However, vast tracts of open range are owned by a British investor, and managed by a company called AZ Eco (economic not ecological) Development, they are covering the land with rooftops... and building apartments on the open lots in town.

We love the area, but the people moving in are jackasses... crappy driving, aggressive, arrogant bullies... and it seems every last damned one of them has dogs - that they are too lazy to train to stop barking... we feel like we ate living in the middle of a dog pound. ☹

We have been discussing moving and getting more land to put distance between us and the lunatics... but as I have been saying - soon the nutjobs from CA will meet the nutjobs from NY in Oklahoma City and wonder why the whole country has turned into a shithole... they are incapable of taking responsibility for anything, the prices for land are skyrockting everywhere.

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Rather interesting, TY!🙏💗