I think they are moving at lightning speed on the agenda 21. I’m amazed at the amount of out of state Investor’s buying up houses for cash and paying over list price. I did research on the LLC’s and one is a China company. They are causing this market to be very difficult for buyers to buy a home. One of the realtors working with these Investor’s has made over $3mil in commissions since April and she does nothing but writes offers. She actually lives in Arizona. These Investor’s pay her an additional $5k above her 3 or 4% she gets from the seller. That’s not a typical investor who is looking to make a profit. Something is not right.

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

It's part of Agenda 30. Blackrock & others are buying
up residential neighborhoods. They'll rent the homes
initially but the goal is to bulldoze all neighborhoods
& force humanity into Human File Cabinet Hi Rises,
in their population zones.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Californian and NYers are flocking to our area... our house bought for 345, 6 years ago is now worth 825.

However, vast tracts of open range are owned by a British investor, and managed by a company called AZ Eco (economic not ecological) Development, they are covering the land with rooftops... and building apartments on the open lots in town.

We love the area, but the people moving in are jackasses... crappy driving, aggressive, arrogant bullies... and it seems every last damned one of them has dogs - that they are too lazy to train to stop barking... we feel like we ate living in the middle of a dog pound. ☹

We have been discussing moving and getting more land to put distance between us and the lunatics... but as I have been saying - soon the nutjobs from CA will meet the nutjobs from NY in Oklahoma City and wonder why the whole country has turned into a shithole... they are incapable of taking responsibility for anything, the prices for land are skyrockting everywhere.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Rather interesting, TY!🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Doesn't matter. The [DS] will end up owning nothing. Might be good homes for homeless people or others who are having a hard time.

Perhaps it's us doing that instead.😎

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

Blackrock is buying up as many single family homes, in order to rent them out. It's all part of klaus schwab's great reset plan, "You won't own anything and you''ll be happy." (agenda30)

patriot, plowman, planner

the banking mafia is seeking out ANY real asset to flip their fiat paper into. we should never have let the silver coins disappear. silver coins standard weight, books of Moses, wise laws. Some are already pushing Hard back toward bartering goods and services with one another. Silver coins is a nice alternative. Still cheap at the fiat prices. Fiat is going down as WE pull the plug. So when we see the fronts for the banking mafia buying everything in sight that is REAL asset, no wonder, but their panic level is extreme. Build your local networks where you can. Learn more skills. Gather hand tools and materials. Seeds for gardening. This is what I see in the banker mafia panic.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication

The way it is today. If you don't have more than the asking... you lose.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication

Find a place off the beaten path... before you sell.

(1) Show this thread