"This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. It took me along time to find it. make it go viral!"

Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Andy Tomo to his Publication

taken out of context, full speech on youtube

This is taken out of context and is false in that, this is not what was actually said, altogether.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Evil Incarnate! Wonder what the MSM brainwashed would have to say if this aired on CNN?

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Piece of Dung could not even face the firing squad. Hole through the back of the head works also.

remember seeing this video. boy we got took as a country

books, painting, walks in nature

🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Dictator

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

LOLOLOLOLOLOL - Everytime I told anyone this lie, they looked at me like I was LYING...Go figure! I have such a great pic to bring the point home...thinking they just might even kick me off here for sharing🤣🤣🤣. Yeppers!

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

LOLOLOLOLOLOL - Everytime I told anyone this lie, they looked at me like I was LYING...Go figure! I have such a great pic to bring the point home...thinking they just might even kick me off here for sharing🤣🤣🤣. Yeppers!

(3) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Now you know how satan views you.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

fook that pisoshito

small minded? He is a pea brain!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I think you meant flea brain...

(1) Show this thread