Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

How do the Elite Frogmen/SEALs take out an enemy?

Watch the water.

Just noticing the numbers on the side of the boat. 16073 1332 at the :52 second mark of a 1:21post

16073 = 17 = Q 1332
:52 = 7
1:21 = 4

Maybe reference to Q drop 1332 No.74

May 10, 2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 000000 No. 74
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LittleMac in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Little Mac to his Publication

🙏NCSWIC! God Bless and God Speed Everyone!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

JFK Original Q

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

This speech gives me goosebumps every time. “Promises made, promises kept”. Trusting the shit out of this incredible man, and the plan!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

When I first saw this back then. I had to ask Shane what D5 was ... imagine the biggest snow ball you ever saw rolling fast growing in size as it rolls faster and faster.
I had some learning to do 😂