How do the Elite Frogmen/SEALs take out an enemy?

Watch the water.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🕶

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

God bumps, what an incredible man John F Kennedy was, his ability to speak truth & touch souls is so beautiful❤️forever grateful to him & his beautiful family for their sacrifices, we will prevail, I believe in God and trust humanity 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💥

👀 Interesting Filter results for "/start" which is not present 2/3 times....

AMAZING . I love it when you share this ✨❤️✨
#KennedyVision . ☀️🌊🇺🇸🦅
ENJOY THE SHOW 🍿
WWG1WGA ❤️🐸

Tell VK thanks 4 SEEing me that day on twat land...no one is invisible. Still get the 💙feels ...thank you all again behind the scenes. so much going on than the human mind can comprehend. This is some hard shit to go thru, but none of us are alone or invisible - EVER

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

One of my faves Doq. Well done! I can see people viewing it a 100 years from now. 🙏❤️

Hey@administrator, pinning posts would be a nice feature. Also, I dont need to know who views my profile. Reminds me of LinkedIn

Just noticing the numbers on the side of the boat. 16073 1332 at the :52 second mark of a 1:21post

16073 = 17 = Q 1332
:52 = 7
1:21 = 4

Maybe reference to Q drop 1332 No.74

May 10, 2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 000000 No. 74
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Little Mac to his Publication

JFK Original Q

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Little Mac to his Publication

🙏NCSWIC! God Bless and God Speed Everyone!

(4) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude for Sharing This

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🐸😎

Thanks for Sharing

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Nice Doq Nice !!!!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

This sounds like maybe you are about to release a movie or documentary called, "The Start". Is this the project you've been working on? If so, I'm sure it will be amazing and eye-opening!

💖

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Nice one, Doc!👊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beautifully shared❤️

(1) Show this thread