Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If they try to install Hillary or Pelosi as VP every single America had better take to the streets and drag members of congress out by the hair on their heads.

https://dougbillings.us/video/simon-parkes-bidens-dementia-so-bad-democrats-cant-control-him-plus-vp-hilary-or-vp-kamala/

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Don't worry Nana, no way on God's green earth that will happen...
Both are already pushing up daisies.. and Clones/doubles aren't eligible LOL, but trust that we would be out in the millions to stop it, trying to avoid a civil war...

"Trust Grassley" President pro tem~
GOD HAS ALREADY WON! πŸ’“
Amen!πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

The American people at some point are going to have to wake up, grow a set, and peacefully take to the streets to get our country back and prompt the military I believe.

I agree . we dont have to go on mass to cities , all we have to do is go to the nearest town square and sit .
This has gone on long enough.
They are in the process of destroying kids right now with the jab, in front of us - not hidden underground - and we are still sitting around waiting for something to happen !
If the parents do not know then they dont know and we can bitch about their stupidity but that helps noone except the evil sobs who cheer as the jab and death numbers .rise.
I am sick of speculating what is in the bloody jab - we need to stop EUA and find out for sure what is in the jab so we know what steps to take to help people.
#LetsGoFauci

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Agree, the harm being done needs to stop. People need to wake up and stand up. It's happening, just remember you have to keep your faith in God that he is in control. He gives us free will and those not listening or researching are going to be waking up very soon regardless.
Keep praying for divine intervention that this movie ends soon. I truly feel we are so very close to it all coming out. That is the only way. Mass awakening is happening. Gods timing.πŸ™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes, I have every faith in Gods Divine Intervention & in our Winning, but I think the morons in Congress and States need to see that we are not in any way going to comply with their Agenda.
I am getting the feeling that there is a literal split in our Society. The Compliant and those who arent.
Its almost like God has Earth and Satan has the World system.
We live in the world however God gave us everything we need to survive on Earth. Can we live on the fringes ? Will we have to? I have so little in common suddenly with vaxxed people and it is like they are in another space or world and I find this concerning .

(1) Show this thread