Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If they try to install Hillary or Pelosi as VP every single America had better take to the streets and drag members of congress out by the hair on their heads.

https://dougbillings.us/video/simon-parkes-bidens-dementia-so-bad-democrats-cant-control-him-plus-vp-hilary-or-vp-kamala/

Don't worry Nana, no way on God's green earth that will happen...
Both are already pushing up daisies.. and Clones/doubles aren't eligible LOL, but trust that we would be out in the millions to stop it, trying to avoid a civil war...

"Trust Grassley" President pro tem~
GOD HAS ALREADY WON! 💓
Amen!🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

The American people at some point are going to have to wake up, grow a set, and peacefully take to the streets to get our country back and prompt the military I believe.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yep, and we will continue to fight on our feet, we are almost there. Faith...we have already won.💓

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I agree . we dont have to go on mass to cities , all we have to do is go to the nearest town square and sit .
This has gone on long enough.
They are in the process of destroying kids right now with the jab, in front of us - not hidden underground - and we are still sitting around waiting for something to happen !
If the parents do not know then they dont know and we can bitch about their stupidity but that helps noone except the evil sobs who cheer as the jab and death numbers .rise.
I am sick of speculating what is in the bloody jab - we need to stop EUA and find out for sure what is in the jab so we know what steps to take to help people.
#LetsGoFauci

(2) Show this thread