Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

WHOOOAAA!!!

Lock the country down again!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

It is obvious that the Gene therapy (not a vaccine) is the whole ball of wax, The variants are the different formulations and strengths of the MRNA gene therapy.

I’ve read that the vaccine’s purpose is much like AIDS/HIV. The purpose is to kill the host’s killer T-cells. Those cells recognize and attack toxins. Without these cells, the host cannot fight “intruders” which causes the host to become dependant on antibiotics to heal. Hello Big Pharma- more money in their pockets, while at the same time decreasing the population.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

That is the beginning. If their goals of depopulation are reached the controll scheme is even more insidious. Using nano tech to stimulate or supress certain areas of the brain to make autonomotons. It is the last booster you get and the last time you are human. You robot you.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

If you have documentation I would love to have it for my adult children. Thank you!

(1) Show this thread