Do you have a sense of longing right now? I have made an effort to unpack what it is we might be longing for. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/on-the-nature-of-our-yearning?r=rlr3&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=copy

Your article shows how duplicity plays a major role in refining what we really yearn for. What we want and what we think we want fall into totally differing categories.
Many people want a short quick answer and then they move on. This creates a vacuous space in which a false sense of balance substitutes for truth or even reflection.
It demonstrates how superficially knowing something eludes one from needed information to truly change...They stay stuck in a loop.
I appreciate how you pose "congruence" as a desired outcome. In essence congruence gives a sounding board that we can see that two patterns provide a sort of proof that what we are looking at can indeed make sense and be more accurate. It gives a basis for discerning if something fits a narrative.
I think I know what I want, but have I really reflected on how finding an answer is what I really need? I might have to change and be uncomfortable, but pain is the touchstone to growth.
What a great ride.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it