Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

More Info

Florida lawyer Bradley Edwards kept the Jeffrey Epstein scandal alive even after disheartening 2008 plea deal
Edwards, who has been associated with the case since 2005 representing multiple Epstein accusers, did not give up after a disheartening plea reached between Epstein and the federal prosecutor at the time, Alexander Acosta
By Namrata Tripathi Published on : 10:42 PST, Jul 18, 2019
https://meaww.com/bradley-edwards-the-unspoken-hero-of-the-jeffrey-epstein-scandal

Interview of Bradley Edwards on Donald Trump's involvement and cooperation with the Epstein case.
1:43 min.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

The bitchute.com link to to the interview of Edwards in in the post.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Thanks for posting.

This has been known for years actually.

The communist media refuses to report it because it would destroy their narrative that Trump is a sexual predator...and a misogynist, and a rapist, and a....

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I know.
But famous words:
Timing is everything.

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I saw a video clip to this effect, quite some time ago, but it's really good to see it written out. I have people that I'm going to send this to. Thank you so much for posting it.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Just noticed the interview video you mentioned is linked at the bottom of the post on bitchute.com.

(1) Show this thread