Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Some things are on a need to know basis with the military but Flinn is communicating to the General population so we demand to know.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response James Dean to his Publication

exactly. and he is asking for money for foundations, so we need to know about that also

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

🙏🎯👊😎😁you are welcome.

But I think it is really interdasting that Soros was savvy enough to hire someone with Michael Flynn's name to confuse people (middle name and initial is different). This would cause confusion and doubt to Mike Flynn. And Lin found a really good way to point this out instantly, with a fake drama queen performance of a back and forth sally regarding funds, donations, and financial accountability and fiduciary responsibility explanations, and playacting to the hilt to drive it home quickly.

Lin and Mike and the others all deserve an oscar or an emmy for their performances.

Reminds me of decades of celebrities faking falling in love and breakups and garbage to stay relevant in the news. High Drama planned payacting.

There are NO COINCIDENCES.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I've played chess games for years, and thousands of games. Figuring out your opponent gives you a higher level of advantage, knowing their moves ahead of time, figuring out what there strengths are and suckering them into capturing one of your weaker opponents so that you can take the stronger opponents out.
So much of what is going on is like playing the game. My non-strategic side says to just run in there round them all up and hang them, that's why I am not the president. Strategically thinking and knowing this is a worldwide event you will realize that everything that is happening had to happen this way. Q has strategically giving us more than we know so that along the way we figure it out, worldwide and Q new in order to when this game the whole world had to wake up to see who the true enemies are and to agree with taking them out. Victory is ours, trust the plan, thank you God and thank you Q for all the work never seen by the public eye. 🤠👍

(1) Show this thread