Getting addicted to this site very quickly.

So much information, references, digs, observations!

This is great!

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Only found this place a couple hours ago... it's Amazing here! Missed so many when twit suspended me. If nothing else this make a wonderful first impression...

You only get one change to make a good first impression!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I think I've been here for 16 hours...butt numb, past my beddy bye time.

(1) Show this thread

I still use gab as a primary, mostly because of the lax character limit, but this place is growing on me.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

It is addicting. I follow so many people now I never get to see Catturd's posts any more without specifically searching. He gets lost in the mix! I am spending way too many hours here, I know. It's just that right now, I can't focus on anything else but our current situation and, since I am retired, I can focus on whatever I want now! Without hope the people perish. This is what we live for.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

Yeppers! I keep trying to find "Catturd" myself...

... the person, since I am a doggy guy.

Uh, wait, that doesn't sound right either!

I'll quit right now.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

And to think! it could have been released much earlier! Everyone had to jointly feel the pain of loss of freedoms and friends while foes ran wild! Timing is everything! Twirper is still valuable battle ground to Redpill Normies, we've overtaken that ground and are leaving that sesspool of swampwater to drain itself at this point!
👇😎👍
A
Nation
Of
Now
United
Patriots
.Comms! 😉👍

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

I'm loving it, too! So much to see, and no trolls!

Help a fren out. I am not having the success you are. What accounts are you following here??

In response Qmam anon to his Publication

I just read, like, share other folks' posts, comments.

I also click on their "follow" button.

(1) Show this thread

wego.social is on par and good for back up..! jus sayin 😉

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

I agree! And so many that I followed on Twitter are here!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Here, Here! 😎🇺🇸💯

Only followers of this user (@jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Yep!
I'm with you on that 100%! :)

GAB: TrueAmericanPatriot WeGoSocial: TrueAmericanPatriot

So much better than Twitter! As far as I'm concerned, Anonup is the best social media site out there! I'm so happy to see it growing like it is!

welcome aboard!

In response James Mays to his Publication

Thank you! Not easy to keep up but I am trying!

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

All without hostility.

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Which is sooooo refreshing!

(1) Show this thread