Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

That is our prayers . . . hugs and love Jason!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen. Thank You and right back at ya. 😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praise JESUS! It will be glorious!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

For decades 🇺🇸

Praying constantly!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Any Kanks to her Publication

🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Glory Be to God 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

AMEN!! Always All-Ways! 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Know it Brother. 🙏🕊️🙏 Know Your Prayers are being heard and answered.

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Life is beyond Beautiful in these moments and the sparkle and joy will only multiply ❤🥰🙏🙌💫 over and over xoxo Hello Jason & Family ! You have been a Blessing in my journey with The Lord I am forever grateful !!

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌...🤗😇♥️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Love You Sister, let us always Thank God together. ❤️🙏🕊️

https://youtu.be/rOooelyA9Ws

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

🤜💥🤛🙌🕊️

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Lets go!!

(2) Show this thread

Brother I think we're there.... pray

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

With all my heart Brother. I believe You.

Heal them all Father.

(1) Show this thread

Casting Crowns - Here's My Heart (Live) - YouTube

Download the song here: http://smarturl.it/crownsworshipClick to watch the music video for “Scars In Heaven” by Casting Crowns!https://CastingCrowns.lnk.to/S...