If this doesn't wake the "SHEEPLE" Up Nothing will! Bio-Weapon 12345... Variant 12345... Vaccines 12345..... see the pattern?????

Only people mentioned by @DeepStateHunter in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

VIRUS HOAX IS MORONIC SERIOUSLY

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

It is illegal and criminal to fire you because you won't euthenize yourself for them.

(1) Show this thread

The cure came before the virus. It is hard to believe so many people trust the nonsense and lies coming from the pharmaceutical industry.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Some may find this hard to believe, BUT it's true and it just shows the mentality of some people. This was pointed out by a car salesman. Perhaps you can relate.
A customer comes in to buy a car, see's one he wants badly. You can tell the customer "yeah that car is $60,000, but I can make you a deal." We can stretch those payments out over x number of years, does that work for you?". The customer isn't looking at the bottom number. They don't care. They just want the car so bad, the number of payments and years to pay it off never enters they're mind. They're not concerned that the car is actually only worth $10,000 plus a trade-in, and they're not thinking about the future when they trade the car in and the customer is upside down several thousands $$$$. They just want the car and the they need "cheap" payments. Everything else is immaterial. It doesn't matter they just gave their arm, leg, kidney, and lungs, they WANT that car.
These same people are the ones getting the jab.

In response Made In America to her Publication

This is SICK! Mother Forges FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE to Get Her 4-Year Old Vaccinated! Child endangerment!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response Made In America to her Publication

Great analogy. If they would just do a little research and get the facts and look at the laws plus understand that it's EXPERIMENTAL.

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

im just gonna keep reposting this list ....in case anyone missed it from a while back

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread