Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Same person?

Look again. Twins.

Look at the rally pic. Do you see her? Do you see them watching over the rally? How many can you make out? I see 4 maybe 5.
Thing outside of the box. Think bigger, bigger, biggest. What is the greatest lie they have made us believe?

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Caught this in the sky one morning...Angel?

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

It may be a spec of dust on the lens ... idk. but I see perfect circles that appear to be cloaked, just the outline showing it.
The largest is in the center, about 1/3 down from the top ... couple of other smaller specs too, but all circles.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Above the tree line?

Dead center of this ... transparent but perfect outline of a circle.

I see it now...Thank you for taking the time to respond. Now my mind is running with thoughts of what it could be😬

I saw two other posts about this circle, seen over Alaska and another ... both describing it as a A.I. hi-tech bubble / maybe a craft or a world ... I don't know ... but more like a machine rather than an organic life form.

Only people mentioned by @SUPItsME in this post can reply

No you're not... this only the 3rd post I've seen ... just connecting the dots - we all are ... thanks for posting.