Same person?

Look again. Twins.

Look at the rally pic. Do you see her? Do you see them watching over the rally? How many can you make out? I see 4 maybe 5.
Thing outside of the box. Think bigger, bigger, biggest. What is the greatest lie they have made us believe?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

What is the biggest lie? IN your estimation.

In response CRAIG CARLTON to his Publication

Aliens?, Shape of Earth? Devil? God? Reality? Health? Elections?

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Caught this in the sky one morning...Angel?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

I would believe it to be if it is not photo shopped. I am sure if you look you may find something else in the photo also.

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

It may be a spec of dust on the lens ... idk. but I see perfect circles that appear to be cloaked, just the outline showing it.
The largest is in the center, about 1/3 down from the top ... couple of other smaller specs too, but all circles.

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

What I recall about the Gemini twins is they are like chameleons and can show different sides to world. They blend into the energy they perceive.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Depending on which version they are in you are correct. Really that is the same for most ethereal spirits. Only a few can not transform into something else. Good point for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

No she was in a blue shirt sitting in the crowd toward the back.

(1) Show this thread