Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

For the cognitive impaired: ALL MASS SHOOTINGS ARE FBI AND CIA FALSE FLAGS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY!!!

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Crisis actors can be seen in multiple events.

(1) Show this thread

Why is Alex Jones being Suited over this False Flag America

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Yes, perhaps weird, or it points to "crimes against humanity" or another crime. A crime by any other name is still a crime. I realize people are working on all of it, however, until all these details are put together in a concise way and then publicized to everyone, it may not be helping much to have a detail here and a detail there. Of course, that is what EBS is supposed to do. I guess I'm getting frustrated and impatient. Reminding myself now, that God wins.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

it was a false flag that is why. PERIOD.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Many newly-awakened have "that event." Mine was BP Oil Disaster-Not-Spill.

Sandy Hook got my father-in-law questioning, and he's an astute guy who can and will fix anything if he can - Michiganders don't toss; they build it right, then if something needs it, They Fix Stuff. Watch out, DS.

every house in that county around that area had their homes paid off in full on Christmas Day the year before I checked it out as somebody else had originally alerted people about that and sure enough every one of those houses got paid off on Christmas day which offices are even closed on that day so you know that was a complete corrupt false flag.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response James Dean to his Publication

they were bribed to keep their mouth shut basically

(1) Show this thread