๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Oh Poopypantsโ€ฆ its for you..!!
JUSTICE is coming!!
WWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

If he is the deciding factor that removes the Brainless poopypants idiot, then I can forgive him for his time in the 70's...๐Ÿ™Œ

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I wonder if the victims can forgive him for fighting like HELL for MONSANTO who used the carcinogenic glyphosate that's responsible for several types of cancer and other health problems that include:

โ€ข Stomach and bowel problems
โ€ข Indigestion
โ€ข Ulcers
โ€ข Colitis
โ€ข Gluten Intolerance
โ€ข Sleeplessness
โ€ข Lethargy
โ€ข Depression
โ€ข Crohnโ€™s Disease
โ€ข Celiac Disease
โ€ข Allergies
โ€ข Obesity
โ€ข Diabetes
โ€ข Infertility
โ€ข Liver disease
โ€ข Renal failure
โ€ข Autism
โ€ข Alzheimerโ€™s
โ€ข Endocrine disruption

As of 2020, there were 125,000 lawsuits filed against Monsanto and Bayer for the Roundup POISON.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

Hey, im not the bad guy here! i want that POS gone.. even if it means by the help of someone who must answer to God for what he did in this lifeโ€ฆ
dont shoot the messenger! im on the good side thank you!

(1) Show this thread