Oh Poopypants… its for you..!!
JUSTICE is coming!!
WWG1WGAWW🙏🏻🙌🏼💥

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

Hmmm, welp that sucks..

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

If he is the deciding factor that removes the Brainless poopypants idiot, then I can forgive him for his time in the 70's...🙌

(2) Show this thread

S.C Thomas is coming after you, joe and the hoe

In response Sparkle Green to her Publication

🙌😂

(1) Show this thread

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

We should NEVER FORGET this FACT about Justice Thomas.

https://theprogressivecynic.com/2013/07/15/justice-clarence-thomas-and-monsanto/

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Clarence is dirty also? Wow, if true.

If this is true, then we have NO Supreme Court left do we?

(4) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

🙌😂 Happy Thanksgiving Charlie my Fren, Have a wonderful day... Waiting to see what the BIG story is today..💗

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

“Reflections are important” Can you tell who is reflected in his glasses- on the left? on my phone- I cannot.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Hard for me to tell too, but I see the Punisher (His right, our left)... I am crying from cutting onions tho, so I could be wrong.. LOL😂
Happy Thanksgiving Fren, I'm sure someone else may be able to see it better..Enjoy your day!💗

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Amen is right! Bring on the pain...🙏💪

(1) Show this thread

Best post I've seen in a long time!

In response Every Time to her Publication

LOL, well I'm happy to help make your day a little brighter.. Love & Light Fren..🙏💗

(1) Show this thread