๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Oh Poopypantsโ€ฆ its for you..!!
JUSTICE is coming!!
WWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

โ€œReflections are importantโ€ Can you tell who is reflected in his glasses- on the left? on my phone- I cannot.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Hard for me to tell too, but I see the Punisher (His right, our left)... I am crying from cutting onions tho, so I could be wrong.. LOL๐Ÿ˜‚
Happy Thanksgiving Fren, I'm sure someone else may be able to see it better..Enjoy your day!๐Ÿ’—

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

Same to you!!! About to cut some onions myself! Happy Thanksgiving, Fren!

๐Ÿ’—Hold your tongue to the roof of your mouth when cutting, it helped a little.. LOL

Iโ€™ve heard that you should hold an unlit match between your teeth (colored part out)๐Ÿ˜‚. Might try it- but vadalias arenโ€™t as bad as others!

Oooo vidalias are my fav!! Not sure about the match?? LOL but hey I'm up for trying new things.. LOL๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it