Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I hope Trump and whoever in the military are having fun writing and directing this movie, like with fake Biden supposedly getting a colonoscopy yesterday. Reading that news release in the morning provided me a much-needed laugh. 😂 And I think that detail is part of the larger narrative of him experiencing physical and cognitive decline, laying the groundwork for removal from [fake] office. I am reassured knowing that Trump and the alliance are 100% in control of this operation!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Damn, bro!

You had to go & say "operation."

LOL.

https://youtu.be/rCMXaykYmF0

He Has What For Brains? - YouTube

This video should be shared at high volumes, preferably with someone who needs a laugh. This video is satire/parody and just for fun. This video was made for...

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue State Patriot, click on at the bottom under it