Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

122/221

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If the White Hats allow this movie to play out any longer, the patriots in Canada will be in COVID concentration camps before the end of December 2021. Australia has already started this process with the help of the military:

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

They are. Australians and Canadians are standing up against it, I am evidence of this. We are dealing with criminals who have an agenda. The protests do not deter these criminals from pressing forward. Australia’s territorial governments (like state governments) are putting people into camps anyway, in spite of people protesting. My belief is that this is being allowed to play out in Australia to warn people everywhere else about what’s coming. If and when it starts happening in Canada I will fight to my desth not to be taken.

Please don’t assume that what is happening in Australia is because people aren’t standing up - they are.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I cannot disagree. These things said, it is NEVER too late to stand up. People ARE waking. “The ending won’t be for everyone.” I think we can say, definitively, that the ending of this “movie” won’t he for those who refused to wake up and stand up.

(1) Show this thread