Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

5:5

Palindrome[.]πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

The time stamp -> I see it 1:11 nice, Today is = 11.22 and it's a tough day. Be well and GOD Bless.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

If the White Hats allow this movie to play out any longer, the patriots in Canada will be in COVID concentration camps before the end of December 2021. Australia has already started this process with the help of the military:

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

More Information

Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts to Quarantine Camps
Posted by EU Times on Nov 23rd, 2021
https://www.eutimes.net/2021/11/australian-army-begins-transferring-covid-positive-cases-contacts-to-quarantine-camps/

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

30 days

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

books, painting, walks in nature

This insane war is GOD Allmighty to win. He won, They won.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

oh, another date?

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

Trouble is in UK it reads 22.12.2021.....

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication

the UK has alwsys been trouble

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

It's always been the red pill choice for me!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Palindrome...😎

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Swallow the red one now or it will be a suppository later.

for those with eyes to see ✝️

US Army Honor Guard VeteranπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist β˜„οΈ Messianic Judaism ✑️ Yeshua HaMashiach

12-22-21 can also be read as ...

322 X3

322 is the occult/luciferian secret society/club of Yale.

Also refers to the high unholy day of the occult world 3-22, near the Spring Equinox.

Also refers to Genesis 3:22, where G-d mentions that mankind is getting to a point in history where he thinks of himself as gods and that mankind would be able to achieve any evil of desire.

G-d put a sudden stop to that. But mankind has been hard at work to regain that power. G-d will only let it go so far.

fait 😎☝️je choisis le rouge la blague