Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

And in this one do you see bands moving towards you ? What do you see ?

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I see race of black and white.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Circles moving towards you ?

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

yes circles that pulse out word

yes , correct

what exercises should I be doing or meditations to increase insight vibration and awareness?

Use the thumb as much as possible to turn the MSM OFF

I NEVER watch TV programming! Old westerns and homesteading YouTube channels. My news I get from here and researching what comes up!

Only people mentioned by @Brianhalson1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA, click on at the bottom under it