Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I can see waves of circles, they look like they have a light coloring to them

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

I see waves of circles coming out towards me. the small center circle is moving somtimes side to side sometimes clockwise. i seecwisos of yellow and pale green.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

ALso something with the lines coming out they move not just the circles. fascinated with that small center circle. it is like if i watch and think it moves like i see in my head.

(1) Show this thread

I see swirls of red and green, I think, and the center is pulsating. At the same time I see band or circles going in and out. Lots of stuff happening in this for me.

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

It almost become similar to a labyrinth. Also a cylindrical tunnel with vibrating colors roy g biv.

Spiral, the only color I'm getting is gold. All the black bands have turned gold.

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

I see pulsating bands viberating outward with green/yellow tints but there is something in the middle. A form seems to be dancing around.

In response April Lynn to her Publication

set your intention. if you did not set your attention, let your higher self send the download to your DNA. Specifically allow this to happen.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

i look at this today and see pulsating bands emanate outward.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

circular wave pattern (circles) embedded, radiating out from center
also see intersecting similar pattern coming from corners to center like ripples on water bumping into each other
long dark wavy lines move and bend out and backward
no colors only black white and grey

spirqal effect with yellow center

I see many circles movie towards me, if I look at it too long it affects my stomach.. 🤷

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

On second view the circles grew from inside moving out. And the color blue was in the very center.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

dark blue in the center, transparent tints of yellow, blue red, green fanning out

(1) Show this thread

Looking for truth in all the right places ❤️🇺🇸🦅

circles coming towards me, spiral and oddly enough i’m picking up colors 🤷🏼‍♀️

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

I saw color in the middle, blue, green and red. The black bands were like rays if the sun and flickering.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I see rings of movement that appear to come towards me, bands of light and some movement of the projections themselve. 😇

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I see race of black and white.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Circles moving towards you ?

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

sorry that was rays of black and white

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I guess I am weird, I see a spiral

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

No, thats good .

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

My circles can begin to spiral as well.
Are there just these two pictures so far? This is fun. I don't want to miss any.

(2) Show this thread