Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The fake "Biden administration" has been operating out of a fake White House for a reason.

#trumpwon#MAGA

so let's go ahead and say all that is real, how do we justify the absolute shit we the people are going through? justify the jab deaths, the forced jab for the military, the Patriots are SOOO not in control. it's nice to be happy playing pretend and all that but just open your eyes and reality is staring at you. i was a true believer in the Q movement but now it's looking more like the UN agenda play by play instead.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Death2theDeepState in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Michael Meadows to his Publication

You need a VERY elaborate plan to take down a 6,000 year-old regime.

The satanic death cult wasn't going to go down without a fight.

DC is a ghost town, something is definitely taking place that hasn't been dislosed to the public yet.

You're free to believe whatever you want.

I believe that the best IS yet to come.

No one said this would be easy.

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

still doesn't explain a single thing I questioned.a true group of Patriots would not allow the military to be weakened. i know for a fact that it's actually happening and the furthest thing from theater. my son is a marine, are was just forced to get the shot or be booted, after boot camp, a year of mos school plus the training puts in concrete a mid to high six figure in civilian life. his future would be fucked with a discharge other than honorable on his permanent record. that's what these so-called alleged Patriots are doing to hundreds of thousands of people. this isn't how true Patriots treat their fellow Patriots. something is amiss with it all. shit just ain't adding up right at all. I'm there, I want to be, I used to believe. but then I opened my eyes and stepped outside the box.

(1) Show this thread