Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

OK, now what is this supposed to men as far as part of the movie, cuz this has to be part of the movie, right?

why does lin say that Sidney played him?

(Is Sidney a trannie or is that my eyes are playing a trick on me? I always see a man in a dress? or am I too paranoid about this post?)

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Lin has me VERY confused lately, first the banter with Kyle/money and now this? Arggg I'm getting that pissed level of 10 again!๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Lin Wood is the real deal. Apparently Flynn & Sidney, not so much. He recently had to change his entire security at his residence since Flynn & Sidney came & spent a lot of time there.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

You sure about Flynn and Sydney? Could this ALL be just distractions from what we really should be looking at? JS

My spiritual discernment has instructed me with Lin. The Holy Spirit speaks to me through him & I'm an empath just for the record.

Only people mentioned by @JulieB in this post can reply

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Interesting, that makes two of us๐Ÿ™Œ...I like Lin, I also like Gen Flynn and Sydney. Until I'm shown different, I discern EVERYTHING.๐Ÿ˜‰

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

I thought I liked Flynn & Sidney, but things have come out recently as why Flynn would recite a prayer that is not Christian, rather occult. Flynn & Sidney spent some notable time at Wood's residence. He also stated that she created some documents while there & put his name on the lawsuit even though he never authorized her to do that. Now, he had to fire most of his security. The big question is why they planted themselves at his place. What were their motives?

And...Jarrin Jackson just posted this on Telegram.... Not too sure what it means.

(2) Show this thread