Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

OK, now what is this supposed to men as far as part of the movie, cuz this has to be part of the movie, right?

why does lin say that Sidney played him?

(Is Sidney a trannie or is that my eyes are playing a trick on me? I always see a man in a dress? or am I too paranoid about this post?)

Lin has me VERY confused lately, first the banter with Kyle/money and now this? Arggg I'm getting that pissed level of 10 again!😣

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Lin Wood is the real deal. Apparently Flynn & Sidney, not so much. He recently had to change his entire security at his residence since Flynn & Sidney came & spent a lot of time there.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

You sure about Flynn and Sydney? Could this ALL be just distractions from what we really should be looking at? JS

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I think I have about had enough for today.

He is deliberately causing distractions, maybe to protect himself, and to distract us away from something else, but not sure why.

I need a break from it all

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, I agree . . . I have been taking more breaks . . . the whole thing is insane.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Feel like im losing my mind today with all this BS

(3) Show this thread