Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

OK, now what is this supposed to men as far as part of the movie, cuz this has to be part of the movie, right?

why does lin say that Sidney played him?

(Is Sidney a trannie or is that my eyes are playing a trick on me? I always see a man in a dress? or am I too paranoid about this post?)

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Lin has me VERY confused lately, first the banter with Kyle/money and now this? Arggg I'm getting that pissed level of 10 again!๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I think I have about had enough for today.

He is deliberately causing distractions, maybe to protect himself, and to distract us away from something else, but not sure why.

I need a break from it all

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Feel like im losing my mind today with all this BS

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

๐Ÿ˜‚yes, crazy to the max

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, I agree . . . I have been taking more breaks . . . the whole thing is insane.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™we need to watch for Mike Lindell election fraud 2020 in SC starting today

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Agree...everyday it gets weirder and weirder.. it's exhausting!