Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

TRY BEING A POOR NOBODY AND RAISING A MILLION DOLLARS FOR BAIL AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET. LIN WOIOD DID IT FOR KYLE AND THAT HELPED HIM GET OUT. GETTING SOMEONE OUT OF JAIL DUTING COVID IS NOT EASY. NOTHING GOES FAST, AND NOTHING GOES EASY. EVERYTHING GOT DRAGGED OUT. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WENT THROUGH IT ON A SMALLER SCALE, AND IT WAS A NIGHTMARE

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

In response Awake Now to her Publication

👊🙏pisses me off to the max

I m not sure how this even got started with this pozner kid, my best friend is from WI (Kenosha/Zion), Kyle is her stepfather's grandson....I don't talk to her much about it because she apparently can't stand him lol....so I am trying to figure this one out....

Only people mentioned by @SusieQLou in this post can reply

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

woah...the plot thickens...

ty for telling me. I have no clue. It is all so weird. It is a distraction from the election fraud stuff and from maxwell's trial though.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Yes people need to quit putting this stuff out there. Logical math on the birthdates tells you this is not the same kid...Sandi Hook is in Connecticut and if you look at the mother on his website that is not the same person. I dont like it when people throw this stuff out there...

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

and besides noah pozner was born in 2006, Kyle born in 2003 since he is 18.....again.....this is not adding up....