Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

TRY BEING A POOR NOBODY AND RAISING A MILLION DOLLARS FOR BAIL AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET. LIN WOIOD DID IT FOR KYLE AND THAT HELPED HIM GET OUT. GETTING SOMEONE OUT OF JAIL DUTING COVID IS NOT EASY. NOTHING GOES FAST, AND NOTHING GOES EASY. EVERYTHING GOT DRAGGED OUT. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WENT THROUGH IT ON A SMALLER SCALE, AND IT WAS A NIGHTMARE

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Awakenow in this post can reply

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Yesss! I believe it's the same person. Sandy Hook was a psyop ... School had been closed for a year. There is a current group photo of all the girls that supposedly "died" in the tragedy ... as teenagers & grown up ... next to a photo of them then they were young. All false flag child actors & their families had their home mortgages paid off for their cooperation & silence!!!

In response Elizabeth Kelly to her Publication

crazy!! I wonder the same for the 1/6 political prisoners??

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Look at the ears. He's not the same kid.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

Yep. I saw earlier someone already debunked this.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

IMHO, it is a white hat operation. The plan mirrors the#DeepState ways. Using their own tactics against them.#wwg1wga#NCSWIC

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

🙏👊😎OK, now that actually makes total sense, so ty so much for telling me

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

👊🙏pisses me off to the max

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I m not sure how this even got started with this pozner kid, my best friend is from WI (Kenosha/Zion), Kyle is her stepfather's grandson....I don't talk to her much about it because she apparently can't stand him lol....so I am trying to figure this one out....

(1) Show this thread