Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

TRY BEING A POOR NOBODY AND RAISING A MILLION DOLLARS FOR BAIL AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET. LIN WOIOD DID IT FOR KYLE AND THAT HELPED HIM GET OUT. GETTING SOMEONE OUT OF JAIL DUTING COVID IS NOT EASY. NOTHING GOES FAST, AND NOTHING GOES EASY. EVERYTHING GOT DRAGGED OUT. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WENT THROUGH IT ON A SMALLER SCALE, AND IT WAS A NIGHTMARE

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Listen to the Carlson/Rittenhouse interview.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

I watched it last night.

here is Lin's reply

Lin was not Kyle's criminal attorney. Lin only does civil cases, like defamation. Tuckers knows that. This is a hit job on Lin by Tucker and Kyle. Kyle's words were scripted to me.

It is all a distraction from uniting to fix election 2020 fraud, and Maxwell's trial.

but this is my take, I could be wrong.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/e9PBXSfQJySy/

Thats my point. Seems Kyle might be part of the opposition.

what do they call is? a plant? controlled opposition?? WHY DOES LIN WOOD ALWAYS HAVE THE TERRIBLE PLEASURE TO CALL THESE PEOPLE OUT? Because he gets attacked every time!!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Watching a movie. Hard to tell what's really goin in

waiting for the whodunnit to come out into the open

wish we could skip to credits rolling

(1) Show this thread