Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

TRY BEING A POOR NOBODY AND RAISING A MILLION DOLLARS FOR BAIL AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET. LIN WOIOD DID IT FOR KYLE AND THAT HELPED HIM GET OUT. GETTING SOMEONE OUT OF JAIL DUTING COVID IS NOT EASY. NOTHING GOES FAST, AND NOTHING GOES EASY. EVERYTHING GOT DRAGGED OUT. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WENT THROUGH IT ON A SMALLER SCALE, AND IT WAS A NIGHTMARE

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Listen to the Carlson/Rittenhouse interview.

I watched it last night.

here is Lin's reply

Lin was not Kyle's criminal attorney. Lin only does civil cases, like defamation. Tuckers knows that. This is a hit job on Lin by Tucker and Kyle. Kyle's words were scripted to me.

It is all a distraction from uniting to fix election 2020 fraud, and Maxwell's trial.

but this is my take, I could be wrong.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/e9PBXSfQJySy/

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Im subscribed to High Command on Bitchute. Great channel

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

ty

(1) Show this thread

Thats my point. Seems Kyle might be part of the opposition.

what do they call is? a plant? controlled opposition?? WHY DOES LIN WOOD ALWAYS HAVE THE TERRIBLE PLEASURE TO CALL THESE PEOPLE OUT? Because he gets attacked every time!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Lin Wood has been speaking out against trafficking and pedos. Now in light of Maxwell trial, what better eay for the DS to silence Lin than to use use America's newest young hero, adored by all, to lie and defame Lin Wood.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

...or have Kyle mention Lin Wood cause that's who his first attorney stated was helping; donating funds not representing.

Never heard once that Kyle had direct contact with Wood. Kyle then went on to speak about the other Lawyer at length.

Kyle understands the stakes America is against and maybe happily complying to get folks attention on the Maxwell Case. Really don think Lin Wood is dirty but we're not going to know until we Know.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Excellent observation...

(3) Show this thread