WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

People like charlie ward and simon parkes who say they have contacts with Q military and simon says he has contact with Q directly so yeah be careful who you follow most these channels are not aboput truth they are used to funnel VIEWS so they can sell their products they are money motivated

Yes, be sure to like and subscribe and please buy my stuff, I'm trying to get paid here. Here is a sample of what I have but to see the rest of it you have to get past the paywall. Us pay-triots can't make it without you. Without you we might have to get a real job. Another name for this list Jack Prosobic, He claimed to not only know Q but had the chatlogs to prove it. Q started as a group of less than a dozen people
But now has become a phenomenon unprecidented before. For now the majority of the world are awake, more are awakening and together WE ARE Q! We will not stop. Expect us!

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odis Trull, click on at the bottom under it