People like charlie ward and simon parkes who say they have contacts with Q military and simon says he has contact with Q directly so yeah be careful who you follow most these channels are not aboput truth they are used to funnel VIEWS so they can sell their products they are money motivated

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

I knew {Dr} Charlie Ward was a crook from the behining. I love when he says that he use to fly gold, silver and currency round for his clients yet when he tries to flog you silver he tells us he is not qualified to give financial advice mmmm. Why were folks trusting him with moving millions in metals and currency. Don't even get me started on his side kick Paddlefoot, I mean Simon Parkes that has sex with Aliens and has an alien daughter called Zarka.

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

you will love the latest simon parkes film.....
https://youtu.be/QAYJzOGbxyM

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

the only channels i like are the ones who do not make stupid predictions ones that try to make sense out of current events etc the rest are just horrendous they do not shut up and want you to buy zims and dongs if they really truly beleive in the nesara narritve then they do not need to do all this as we havwe abundance coming our way this just borders on pure greed which is one of the 7 deadly sins of satan

(2) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Agree with you all 100%, on the ones you named, and more. something just doesn't seem right with them.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

yes indeed there are people like mel k etc that i do not mind as they only offer opinions on recent events it the one who come up with dates and this is gonna happen and that is gonna happen it pisses me off then they will have interviews where it is about investment in gold and currency they are cons

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Yes, be sure to like and subscribe and please buy my stuff, I'm trying to get paid here. Here is a sample of what I have but to see the rest of it you have to get past the paywall. Us pay-triots can't make it without you. Without you we might have to get a real job. Another name for this list Jack Prosobic, He claimed to not only know Q but had the chatlogs to prove it. Q started as a group of less than a dozen people
But now has become a phenomenon unprecidented before. For now the majority of the world are awake, more are awakening and together WE ARE Q! We will not stop. Expect us!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Fooking thought so ,, they all are concerned about the money 💰 i suspected false profits 📈

Agreed

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Scott McKay also.👎

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

I am always wary of these truthers that get to much airtime when i have seen some good truthers and Q decoders censored

David icke to much mainstream airtime
Charlie ward to much airtime
Nicholas Veniamin to much airtime
Santa surfing to much airtime

I can go on with the list and i do not watch them anymore they bore the fck out of me

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

AGREE 100 PERCENT

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

✅✅✅✅