Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

The whole corrupt medical complex needs to be dismantled. The CDC, WHO, NIH, Medical schools, Big Pharma, Medical insurance, regulating agencies, all of it and rebuild it back on cause related care ( not symptom related pharmaceutical care) with a focus on healrhy living, healthy eating, building strong immune systems, exercise, hydration, weight control, stress and anxiety reduction. Health care costs would be lower, hospitalizations reduced, and improved lifestyles would result. Instead of teaching kids about sexual things and race theory, how about health classes, making healthy food choices, exercise, etc.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

dint forget the radiation pouring 5 g towers

Mom, grandma, sister, aunt, niece and an overall caring loving individual

We are watching the destruction of all our institutions!! Nothing will be the same

it is not just corrupt, it is fake and not needed. vaccines and medicines CAUSE sickness. the body does not want or need medicine, which is poison. i have not been to doctor since 1987 and i am never sick. there are no coincidences.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Your wish is Trumps command coming true
It's going to happen. Its in the process as we text.
New age medical coming up Thank you.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Like it was when I was a kid!!!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Agreed. I look forward to seeing that system crumble. Maintaining good health will also be much easier when they are no longer able to poison our food, air, water and every good that is produced.