Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

A friend messaged me 👇

Without screen shotting my actual message.

Want another “why not to get the COVID vaccine story?”
I was vaccinated before the end of January. Contracted COVID badly September 7. Was off work the rest of the month because I was so sick.
Fast forward to Tuesday of this week I finally make it to the doctor because im still having a bad cough that’s not gone away, chest pains that make it feel like my heart is hitting my rib cage, short of breath, can hardly lift my patients (when prior I was able to lift 300 pound patients by myself with ease). On Tuesday I was diagnosed with long COVID (meaning I still have COVID symptoms that won’t seem to go away. I was also diagnosed through several tests including blood work, ekg, ultrasound, and X-ray with myocarditis. My heart muscles are so inflamed it’s putting pressure in my chest that is causing pain and making me feel like im drowning. Two different doctors told me I am having these issues because I was vaccinated and then got COVID.

In response April Evans to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

I was also diagnosed through several tests including blood work, ekg, ultrasound, and X-ray with myocarditis. My heart muscles are so inflamed it’s putting pressure in my chest that is causing pain and making me feel like im drowning. Two different doctors told me I am having these issues because I was vaccinated and then got COVID. The combination of the two caused my heart to weaken and the COVID infection left my heart so inflamed. I’m on meds now to help but there’s a chance it could put me into chf at age (almost) 35.
Just thought I’d say my two cents on the whole vaccine mandate bs. I refuse to get the booster. My doctor also says if I get the booster I may kill the rest of my heart muscle.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Media: those cases are very rare.

Rare???

NO, they're not rare.

No vaxx for me, thanks.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

1. I am so sorry for what you are going through. There are things you can do to help with the adverse affects of the injections. Pine Needle tea for one.

2. You need to name that doctor who advised you that the cause of your suffering is the injections. You also need to ask that doctor why in God’s name he’s not speaking up publicly about the dangers of the vaccines.

3. I think you are VERY brave.

Keeping you in my prayers. Sending love.

(2) Show this thread